November 16, 2016
by | 1 Comment
| Posted in Technology
TrashFlash, formerly known as T-Flash, was introduced by SanDisk Corporation in 2004 AD as the world’s smallest memory card, approximately the size of a fingernail. TransFlash was specifically designed for being used in mobile phones.
Are TFlash and microSD same thing ?
Yes, They are same but with little different Technology.The microSD has exactly the same dimensions and specifications as the TransFlash and therefore both memory cards are completely compatible to each other.
What is the key difference between SDCard and TFlash Card ?
- MicroSD cards do non-memory jobs like Bluetooth, GPS, and Near Field Communication (NFC) while TFlash Card doesnot do non-memory Jobs.
- There is security section switch on SD card while TF card does not have such part.
How TFlash later named into SdCard ?
In 2005 TransFlash was adapted by the SD Card Association. After the adoption, TransFlash changed name to microSD.
by | No Comments
| Posted in Food
Masago and Tobiko are the both fish eggs that are commonly found in sushi. The main differences in masago and tobiko are that they are the roe (eggs) of different kinds of fish and they have different tastes, colors, and sizes.
- Tobiko is the eggs of a species of flying fish.
- These are most commonly found in sushi restaurants.
- They’re usually a red-orange color, but you can also find them in colors like black, green, and red.
- They are more crunchy and have a greater flavor contrast than masago.
- Tobiko is loaded with protein, vitamins, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Tobiko is also slightly larger than Masago
- Masago is capelin roe.
- The capelin exists in massive quantities in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
- Masago are smaller and have a less distinctive taste.
- Masago is also cheaper than tobiko.
- Masago makes a really great garnish, especially for adding color to rolls
by | 3 Comments
| Posted in Meaning
PS is one of the widely used slang word. Depending upon the context the meaning of PS could be different. Toady I am going to in depth analysis of Slang Word PS.
Meaning of PS
P.S is an abbreviation of post script/ post scriptum.It is derived from latin word post scriptum. Post means the one that is written after. So it is additional text added at the end of a letters, book or other document.It is used when you write a text message on a phone/email or postcard ,letter and you forgot to mention an important information.It is used when you have completed writing a letter and at very end of letter you realize to add something.So in this case Post script (PS) is written at the extreme end of letter/communication, even after salutation.
Why we use PS
we mention PS in our document in order to indicate something that we actually forgot or left out in the main content so that we are adding it after the main script.It is an extra information writer would like to add about the content incase if they forget to include in middle or begining of content.
History of PS
PS was initially used by type-writers who couldn’t edit the content once it was typed.So they used to write PS at the end of document.
Usage of PS
It is used at the end of HAND WRITTEN letters and documents.Nowadays it is used Everywhere from Text message to Email not only in paper Document.
“Many many happy returns of the day my lovely friend julie, today you have turned sweet 19. I wish you a better and prosperous life ahead.”
P.S. Don’t forget to give Party Tonight.
There are some additional meaning of PS too
- Public school
- public Services
- Police station
- Power Supply